Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[DOWNLOAD] Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards by Valerie I. Leek MSN RN CMSRN ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


Color-coded, body-system organization. Supplemental categories on dermatologic conditions, mental health, and women’s health. Card front—the name of the conditionpronunciation • a clue to its meaning or significance • and the icon representing the associated body system. Card back—description of the pathophysiology • assessment and diagnostic findings • complications • and the medical and surgical treatments. Memory aids on every card, including “Keep in Mind, “Make the Connection,” and “Remember.” Charts, tables, and photographs throughout. Comprehensive, alphabetical index.

eBook details

  • Title: Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards
  • Author : Valerie I. Leek MSN RN CMSRN
  • Release Date : *
  • Genre: Books,New, Used & Rental Textbooks,Medicine & Health Sciences
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : * KB

Download Free Books "Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards" PDF ePub Kindle


Post a Comment for "[DOWNLOAD] Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards by Valerie I. Leek MSN RN CMSRN ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free"